Cousinade Nr03 - September 30th and October 1st, 2006
The first to Hauville, in Eure!
With their first meeting in 2005, Marie-Laure and Andre-Marie HAUVILLE had wanted to meet this 3rd Cousinade.
Many people came for the first time.
The remarkable room made available by the municipality of Hauville was the scene of a memorable meeting.
Some knew each other but did not know they were from the same family, others had lost sight of for years, others complemented the family tree 21 meters long with dates or identity photos , and still
others will remÃ©moraient memories of youth.
- 114 people present
- 14 lines represented
- A municipal hall remarkable
- A family tree of 21m in length and 1.80 m in height
- Magical moments where cÃ´toyÃ©s are doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, but also housekeepers, gardeners and unemployed.
- All had anecdotes, imperishable moments of their lives to share
- The local press this (Cauchois Courier)
- Regional Radio was also part of the France Bleu Haute-Normandie
- And even a promise to meet every 2 years, but after creating an association
- Exhibitions of :
- Books on Etretat
- Books on the family Hauville lent by Claude Hauville
- Photo albums of Mireille Tinel, and so many other people
- and written genealogies
We invite you to explore :